Tam O’Shanter’s Policies and Procedures
Please take a moment to review our policies and procedures. By confirming your tee time with us and using our services, you are subject to the below policies, terms and conditions. Any disregard of course policy may result in eviction, removal and refusal of playing privileges.
Hours of Operation:
- Tam O’Shanter is open daily, including holidays. We operate on a seasonal schedule, please call our Pro Shop at (724) 981-3552 to confirm the most current hours of operation.
- Golf Pro Shop opens 30 minutes before daylight and closes no earlier than 8:00 p.m., depending on attendance.
- Driving Range (located across the street from the golf course) is open 7 days a week 9 a.m to 8 p.m. rain or shine thanks to our roof covered practice area. If you have already purchased tokens, you are free to use the range from dawn to dusk.
All operating hours and days shall be subject to weather conditions and number of persons using the facilities. The Golf Pro and Grounds Superintendent, shall make final decisions regarding closing the golf course and facilities due to weather conditions (such as heavy fog, lightning or other extreme weather conditions that would make it unsafe for golfers to engage in golf play). See below for our rain check policy.
Greens Fees Booking:
- All fees are due upon arrival at the course/actual tee off time determines price.
- No refunds, however we will gladly offer a rain check to be used at a later date. Offer good for 18-hole rounds only.
- You may be paired up if you book less than a foursome.
- You must call 24 hours in advance to cancel or your credit card will be charged the full amount.
- Purchase of a green fee is for one (1) round of golf. Additional holes may be played with the purchase of a supplemental green fee. Additional cart fee must be paid if supplemental golf is played.
- All golfers with reserved starting times must report at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Those failing to do so may forfeit their reserved time and may be required to wait for the next open time slot.
- For groups larger than 20 golfers please contact us. We would love to host your next golf outing!
- All carts must stay on paths around tees and greens.
- No more than five players are allowed to play together at any time, unless during shotgun tournaments. Fivesomes are allowed but all players must ride.
- Golfers are encouraged to play at a moderate pace. To help ensure a fun round of golf for all players, please ask our Pro Shop staff for speed tips if needed.
- All food and alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the premises must be purchased through Tam O’Shanter.
- Coolers are available onsite
- Golfers are required to use reasonable care to avoid injuring other golfers or damaging property due to errant golf balls. Driving golf balls outside the bounds of the golf course is prohibited. Golfers shall be responsible for property damage and injuries caused by errant golf.
- No tank tops or cut-off sleeves.
- Swim trunks and bathing suits are not allowed in the clubhouse or on the golf course.
- Short shorts, cut-off shorts, and jogging shorts are not allowed.
- Shoes worn on the golf course must be appropriate for golf play. No metal spikes are allowed on the golf course. Golf shoes or tennis shoes are to be worn at all times. No bare feet, flip flops or sandals are allowed (Soft spikes are strongly suggested).
In addition to the above policies, golfers may be refused playing privileges and/or removed from the course with no refunds for:
- Submitting false information for the purpose of securing golfing privileges.
- Playing golf without paying a green fee.
- Driving a golf cart recklessly and speeding along cart paths.
- Inability to maintain pace of play.
- Intoxication, disorderly conduct, use of abusive/profane language, or other behavior detrimental to the normal and orderly operation of the golf course.
- Failure to comply with the existing rules and regulations governing golf play, practice, operation of carts or pull carts, personal conduct, and appropriate dress.
- Failure to comply with food and beverage policy.
- Intentionally hitting errant balls.
Returns & Exchange Policy:
- Merchandise and items purchased from our Pro Shop and Online Store are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days of purchase.
- You will have up to 60 days after items have been purchased to exchange your merchandise.
- A small number of heavily discounted items may be marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit.
Return & Exchange Conditions:
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Receipt must be provided. Please see the tips below for keeping your items in returnable condition:
- Shoes: Shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes.
- Clothing: Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
Authenticity & Warranty:
Tam O’Shanter only carries merchandise that is authentic, first-run, and purchased directly from the designer and/or vendor. Please be aware that even such products are not entirely free of workmanship errors, including occasional missing threads and similar defects. Customers are welcome to return any item they are unhappy with.
Tam O’Shanter warranties all products to be free of such problems for the first 90 days from the time of purchase, and will replace or refund your purchase in the event such a problem occurs. After 90 days, we will attempt to assist with repairs, including providing replacement hardware such as lost buttons or broken snaps to the extent these items or repair services are available from the designer and/or, but we will not provide a complete replacement or refund for an unrepairable product after 90 days unless the designer and/or is willing to replace or reimburse the product at this time.
Online Store Policies:
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your regular order to process prior to shipping.
- Custom and Back-orders may have a longer processing time (up to 3 weeks prior to shipping). You will be notified in a timely manner if the order you placed is back-ordered with an option to cancel the order if needed.
- To inquire about custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see your order status and tracking information by accessing your account here!
Online Store Payment: We accept Credit Cards and payments via BrainTree Payments.
- We Accept all major credit cards
Debit cards (also known as bank cards) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
For any questions, concerns, or issues regarding online sales you can contact our sales team via email: email@example.com
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
“How do you secure my payment information?”
We employ state-of-the-art data encryption to ensure safe and secure transactions to our site.
Your computer and ours agree to transpose whatever we are sending into an unintelligible “hash” of characters, using a technology called SSL. For example:
3048 0241 00C9 18FA CF8D EB2D EFD5 FD37 89B9 E069 EA97 FC20 5E35 F577 EE31 C4FB C6E4 4811 7D86 BC8F BAFA 362F 922B F01B 2F40 C744 2654 C0DD 2881 D673 CA2B 4003 C266 E2CD CB02 0301 0001
Without the information on your computer or ours, no one can understand our encrypted communication.
For your safety, please expect anyone who communicates confidential information with you on the Internet to use encryption, the way we do.
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer, SSL, is the security technology for encrypting a link between a web server and a browser. All data passed between our web server and your browser remains private and secure.
Whenever you communicate with us on our payment pages, a small yellow padlock appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your browser as a sign that we are now engaging SSL. (Another sign on some browsers is that when you enter the secure area of the site, the background of the address bar turns dark yellow or bright green. You’ll also notice that http:// is replaced by https:// (The ‘s’ stands for ‘Secure’).
When you use any of our services, you are subject to the policies, terms, and conditions applicable to that service. We reserve the right to change any of the information and these terms and conditions at any time. By accessing Tam O’Shanter property or otherwise using any Tam O’Shanter services including the Tam O’Shanter Online Store you are indicating your agreement to the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Please read them carefully.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All graphics, images and content on the Tam O’Shanter website, Instagram and Facebook page belong exclusively to Tam O’Shanter of Pennsylvania. The use of any Tam O’Shanter trademarks or service marks without Tam O’Shanter’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use Tam O’Shanter’s trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit Tam O’Shanter. In addition, you may not use any of Tam O’Shanter’s trademarks or service marks in meta tags without Tam O’Shanter’s explicit prior consent.
Tam O’Shanter of Pennsylvania Golf Course
2961 S Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148
Pro Shop telephone: (724) 981-3552
Driving Range telephone: (724) 983-1340